Holding the 23rd knowledge-raising meeting of Bushehr Management and Planning Organization
The knowledge-raising sessions of the Management and Planning Organization of Bushehr Province are organized to think together and share the accumulated experiences of experts and review and present the latest scientific and technological findings and critical issues in areas related to the organization’s responsibilities.
In the 23rd Knowledge Enhancement Meeting of Bushehr Management and Planning Organization, Dr. Mosleh, Associate Professor of Persian Gulf University, presented the topic of “Intelligent Specialization: A Strategy for Regional Development.” Dr. Mosleh with a review of Europe 2020 strategy, sustainable growth: economic growth with higher efficiency in resource utilization, greener and more competitive, inclusive growth: economic growth with high employability with economic, social and regional cohesion and the focus of the vision Europe: Investing more in research and technology, innovation and entrepreneurship as characteristics and requirements for achieving sustainable and intelligent economic growth based on knowledge and innovation.
He described the lessons learned and the weaknesses of innovation strategies in the past and explained the fundamental concepts of the Europe 2020 Growth Partnership and Smart Specialization policy document. Data and while reminding some of the advantages of Bushehr province, including in the field of aquaculture and coastal and offshore marine industries, the following axes were discussed and exchanged in line with the intelligent specialization program:
* Integration of economic development and innovation development programs
* Review the status of production or service sectors in terms of the need for reconstruction and technology upgrades
* Investigating the impact of technology upgrades in the sectors that will lead to future industrial developments in the province
* Investigating the impact of technology development and innovation in the sectors that have the most side effects and technology overflow for other sectors
* Study of key capability technologies to create more transformation in the industrial economic sectors of the province
* Investigate the situation of technology / economic areas of the province in terms of achieving critical mass or sufficient accumulation
At the end of the meeting, Dr. Darvishi, Head of Bushehr Management and Planning Organization, thanked Dr. Mosleh for his continuous, honest, immediate, and long-term cooperation with the Management and Planning Organization, especially during his tenure as President of the Persian Gulf University. . Dr. Darvishi reminded and emphasized the communication and collaboration of Dr. Mosleh in various scientific, research and consulting fields, especially in the process of compiling and forming essential and essential documents upstream of the province, the continuation of his success and positive role in the development and excellence of the country. They attributed a blessed life, honor, and pride to God Almighty.